Tuesday, October 05, 2010

First~

My First!!!

MAJOR SICK!!! Nvr had this experience before, and hope it will never happen again....

Normally, bad flu, bad cough....

This time, Super Needle-Pain headache, Fever, Diarrhea.... When I mean needle pain...reli super super pain...Sleep also the brain kena poke by needle wan the feeling!!!! Argh!!! When I mean Diarrhea....O AM GEE!!! Less than 24 hrs...more than 24 times to toilet!!!! Super weak!!Nearly pass out somemore...haihs....

Haven been eating anything...more than 24 hrs already.... Till now...Jus two pieces of bread, Oatmeals, LOADS of water and medicine....haihs....

Hope I'll get well soon....Exams coming, Assignments due, presentations due...OMG!!!! stressness....

God, I pray that You will Heal me.... Amen!!

'.'

-kimhan-

1 comment:

aweeling a.k.a. ee said...

take care and rest well!!