Saturday, September 13, 2008

FInally...

Wow. . it's reli been a roller coster ride for me these two weeks. . . .

Finally election is over. . . May the best candidates win alrite :)

Well well, it's been reli exhausted, Mind burning, tired, and energy draining. . .I felt sick the other day right before election over. That was my WORST feeling ever as I could not even talk and walk . . .luckily it's gone now. . Will update more later. . .

I'm jus here to say THANK YOU and THank GOD for everything. . I will like to THANK all my besty, T-U, WC, Sue, Michie, Alvin and etc etc, Thanks Smiley, Scrutinizers, campaigners. . . Thank my SIfu . . .Thanks Ben, Thanks Mich Mc . .thanks EVERYONE. . .support or no . .thanks for being there!!!hee. . . Thanks to people who voted and exercised their voting rites in the election, be it voted for me or not, it's ok. . .but thanks. . . It makes the election runs well and finally done. . . Woot woot. . .

Anyway, i'll update later, this is jus a brief post ya. . heeheheh . . .Ciaoz people . . Tiredness. . .Downess. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: