Sunday, June 22, 2008

What is this??Yet another emo post. . .

Hmm, well yet another random post. . . .

I just do not know what to say,
I'm speechless totally,
I got ntg I can do,
I'm totally breathless,
I can't breath easy,
I can't sleep,
I can't think of other things but only one,
I know sometimes I'm just being selfish,
I know sometimes I do not understand,
I know sometimes I'm being a jerk,
I know sometimes I say things that just don't make sense,
I know it's my fault,
I know it's always my fault,
But all I know is that I CARE.
It's not always easy,
It's always takes time,
It always takes courage,
It always takes determination,
It always takes guts,
It always takes patient.
I have all, but lack of one,
which is patient.
I know impatient is not a good thing,
but that's just me.
I nvr expect anything,
because I'll keep hurting myself.
I just want understanding,
I just want care,
I just want meaningful time.
Maybe this post will be read,
Maybe it will not,
No matter what,
It is still in me.
I can repeat from time to time,
I can always rmb,
this is because I had always care.
I wish it can happen,
but there's no way it will.
I wouldn't blame anything, anyone, anyhow, anywhere, anytime,
but to blame myself for everything.
I'm not perfect,
so does everyone else.
I'm different,
Maybe just too different compared to others.
Maybe I shall just kept everything inside me,
and let it be with me and myself.
I should have kept my thought close, and deep inside me,
I should have kept all the feelings, the plans, the pain inside me.
No one will ever know the inner me.
No one will ever felt the pain I experience.
Some people will ask,
what is this post all about,
answer to it will be figure it out.
Some people, I hope, will understand what I'm trying to tell.
I had fallen many times,
Many many times,
but somehow, it nvr turn to be a brighter side.
There's nvr been a brighter side for me.
Why?
I felt Useless, Helpless and dumb,
Doing things sometimes without thinking,
haihs.
I had always let the opposite,
I had always give in,
I had always try,
but yet it's still not enough.
I'm not a person who can get angry fast,
but I'm a sensative person.
I could get emo fast as my mood swing just like that.
The time I spent thinking, missing, feeling,
What should I do with them?
Press erase and erase em all?
Hmmmm. . .
Since there's Ntg more I could do,
I will stop here.
I wish there's still friendship exist,
but I will let U make ur decision.
That's all for now,
=

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: