Saturday, June 21, 2008

???

Confusion!!!

I reli dunno wat to do . .
I seem lost in no where but in myself. . .
Why do my heart keep on lying to me day by day. . . ?
Hopes given, but wish yet to come tru. . .
What I just wish is a better tmr. . . ?
Why things jus goes the other way . . . ?
Why izit so hard to find urself in URself. . . ?
How does feeling exist. . . ?
What is real, What is fake. . . ?
What is correct, What is wrong. . . ?
How different are people. . . ?
People come people go. . .
But the thing is heart nvr goes away. . .
A wish is not enough, A hope is not enough, A heart is not enough. .
What is enough?
Where, what, how, why, which and when?. . .
Im speechless. . .
I do not know what I'm talking about. . .but I just felt it. . .
Everything seems. . . . I dunno . . .hmm . . . .

Anyway, I'm ending my random post. . . If u ppl can feel the feelin in this post, then u will understand. . .For ppl who dunno ntg. . . try . . =)

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: