Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally!!!

Finally!! The period of having stress, many sleepless nights, worries, fatter, tired and headache is OVER!! EXAM IS OVER!!!!!

Well, I'm not that PROUD of the exam over thingy, because I am worried about the OUTCOME of it. Well, honestly I had been reli BAD student which is lazy lazy and lazy. . . . That is why I'm worried about the result. I now can do is jus PRAY!!! Rite?? Haihs. . .I jus need PASS ABOVE!!!! PLease. .CREDIT above even BETTER!!!!

HOLIDAY!!!!!!woohoo . .well, there's so much things to do. . .Clean house, Buy stuffs, Hang Out, Find work, Sleep, Computers, TV, Foosing, Futsal, Holidays, Trip, Shopping, Movies, games, Sports. . .WOOO!!!!so many things to do . . .lol . .well, THAT's HOLIDAY rite??lol . .isn't that great??

I am looking forward to go trips!!woohoo!!!

Well, since I got more time now, I'll be engage to my blog more often now, I'll try to reload all the pictures if I can, I WILL!!heheh . .so readers, Keep visiting alrite??Link me if u Haven . . heheh . . i Hope my blog is NOT THAT BORED!! Will try to keep the good work UP!!!hahaha. . . =)smile people!!hugs hugs. . .

I go sleep 1st alrite. . get some revenge on my sleeping. . might be going gym early in the morning!! LOSE FATS man!!hahaha. . . Will be CONTINUE!!!

Ciaoz

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: