Friday, May 09, 2008

Lost~

Hie ppl, srry for the delay of updating. Well I'm not going to talk too detail jus yet in here. . just wanna relax and express my feelings here. . .

Saturday, 3rd May, was MAPCU Foos competition. Well as a newbie, I did not expect to win any medals, but am happy to had tried joining my first Foosball tourney. Started at ten end at around 6 plus. Monash DOMINATED the medals tally and overall title. I'm so happy that I can see all my mates played well and consistent. Not like I'm not but it jus a nervous day for me as it was my FIRST time tho . .lol . .anyways, a little disappointed with my performance. Nearly win but wat the hell, Winning is WINNING. .rite?Lose, accept it!! ANyways, more details, I will be posting in my next post alrite. . . . .=)

Assignment week again!! Spent MOST of my time doing my 3000 words CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR essay. Did not really SLEEP well for the past days di . . sometimes sleep early wake up early, sometime sleep at 4, sometimes 3. . .haihs. . .dunno lar. .too much things going in my mind. . . Now i'm suppose to finish up my Management assignment wan, because tmr i hardly have time to do. . .Am going to FREEDOM in PD tmr!!heheh . . talk bout it more later alrite. . . BTW, wanna thank STACY for helping me A LOT in my assignment!! HUGS HUGS MUAX!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! MUAX!!

MAIN TOPIC: Confussions. . . . .

Well, I do not really know wat's going on . . . But I really felt disappointed and sad. . . . What should I do?? When I like a girl, things jus dun go well. . . When I dun like a girl, things jus happen . . It is rather confusing. If there's something, i reli expect u to tell me. . . by keeping it to urself, will not hide from me forever. . . U should know, I'm always KimHan. . .no matter wat, I will always be by urside. . whether accepted or not =) (a)

I know my limits. . . I know what am i thinking and I know what am i expecting. I know what I am feeling as i am sure what I want is not What ur thinking. . . There are different between U and them, But am serious for wat i'm doing. . . . I'm doing my best, I'm trying hard. . but yet ur not satisfy . . i know why. .. Cos ur not giving me ur confidence. . i RELI need THAT!!! if not, no matter wat i do, ur jus doubting me. . THis is not the first. . it always had been me. . .SO. . . i reli hope u read and understand wat i'm tryin to tell u . . feel . . . . (b)

I think that's all for now di . . . Ciaoz ppl . .hugs. . .update u all more in next post. . .
Time to continue my assignment and pack for PD!!woohoo o o.time to get drunk!!
muax hugs!!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: