Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Respond. . .

I dunno what to say . . . Reli!!
Nowadays my feelings had been up and down . . .
I jus need U every now and then . . .
U understand part of me, but not fully. . .
I had nvr get tired of changing, but tired of arguing. . .
I'm tired. . .
No one want's to argue, it's just misunderstanding. . .
U are suffering, but I am willing to share. . .
I admit, I am not the one. . . .
But who knows?
U asked me questions that shocked me,
I just answer cooly, but it still leads to an argue. . .
I am not willing to give up, and will not think that for this very moment. . .
We had been sharing speeches, and I just do not want it to flow down the river yet. . .
U just changed towards me for some time,
which makes me reli worried and sad all the time. . .
I miss U and I reli do. . .
I do not know does it goes the same with you, but that's what lies inside me. . .
Sometimes, I'm totally opposite of what you think I am,
But, it's still the same me. . .
I know U had hard times recently, but all I need now, is U!!
Chill and cheers. . .
I do need u at times, but U just dunno when is that, which hurt me more. . .
U wan me when U need me, but I do not know when. . .
After thinking, I finally know where is the problems. . .
It happens if both does not tell it out. . .

I had been hurt several times with U,
Sad, Anger, Disappointed, and broken. . .
But all I always tell myself is, stand back up, face it, solve it, and take it as the obstacle towards future. . .

Before End, I just want to say, I do not want to give up and I am looking forward for improvement. . .
Now all lies in Ur decisions. . .
I am waiting for U. . . .

I am deeply in sadness, moody mode and missing mode. . .
I'm totally confuse over what Ur thinking at times, but I HOPE I will know. . .
I'm trying to be tough, but returning back to me, is things getting worse, dont U see?

I am sorry for what I done, or for things I did not do as what u expect. . . Forgive me . . .And do not worry, U did ntg wrong, ur just being U!!=)

Anyways, that's all, I hope U understand...

*Current mood > Moody*
*Wishes > U to msg me, U to forgive me, U not to give up, U to give another try, U understands, U to chill;cheers, and U to come back . . *

-kimhan-

No comments: