Friday, October 12, 2007

hmmm, ups?downs?

Let's see,I reli Dunno where tO begin thO. . .

I hav my LasT weeK of ClaSs. ExAms in TwO mre weeks time aNd i"m not StuDYyinG yet. . !!I'M GettiNg StreSs di . . . .

I ReLie dNnoo wat to say here. . .

Oh YeAh i am SIck NOw, BadLy, But i StiLl wEnt 4 FutSal 2Day wiTh Somee Frens. . . ThEn WenT eat iN ss2 cos NeeD 2 DroP soMeFren To LRT station in Kelana Jaya.

To who it may concern:
I'm writing this part especially for you!!

I'm Sorry for what I did that did not pleased you,
I'm Sorry ok?
I knw, U gonna say that I'm Nt there when U need me, I'm Sorry. . Not that I wanted too. . .
Now, let me tell U this, yes I'm getting reli speechless nowadays, the way U talk to me, The way u treat me. . .I knw, it might be me that causes it to be like that, but I honestly do not like it. . .
The way U answering me had changed too. . . I reli dunno what ur thinking now!! U did not tell me anything anymore. . .ur feelings. . .
Everytime when something happened, it affects me. . reli. .
but i rather not make it worse, so it seems that i do not care. . .but then, wat i get is U getting more 'do not care' attitude towards me. . .i got rather sad sad sad. . .
U do not care me as much as b4 di . . so . . .wat should i do . .maybe u do, but it jus a different way now. . . .
that's all. . .whether u get emo, wtf, or watever or feeling bad or etc, after reading this, i am sorry ok .. .tat's wht i think . . .
-The End-

That's all i hav to update. . .i hav no mood currently. . .
tataz. . .

*Current Mood > Worried, Curious and moody + SICK!!!*

-kimhan-

No comments: