Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Loads

Wow, it's been half a month already, and I realise i hav MUCH to update. . . .let me see where should i start. . .

Well, Acct assignment to me is a headache. . .reli . . .RM 145 for one assignment???damn man . .and it requires so much work. . .me and my group keep doing none stop and can't even finish, till jus now. . .which is 2nd Oct, submission date line. . haihs. . most of us manage to finish it, some, a little more, and one of my fren gave up, cos not enuf time to finish. . .time to pass up is 5pm mar. . .lol . .whole day man . . doing and checking. . lol . .well, at least for now it's done. . .

Business stat assignment, i dunno how to do, so jus copy for the online quiz lar. . dunno the marks yet, but i need to start studying now!!!

Marketing left one more week of assignment only, hopefully easy lar. . .then econs, got back the first assignment. . i GOT PASS only!!omg. . .damn the Tutor larr. . . .mark so strict, one small grammer mistake also minus mark!!wtf. . . Many ppl didn't get good marks. . .some did. . .hmm. . .damn. . .


let me see wat else, oh yeah, work in Pavillion KL, the new Shopping mall, promoting for Bossini. . .It was fun job, walking around bukit bintang street, giving out promotions fliers, windmills, balloons. . .lol . . Get to meet a lot of different ppl and worthy to work there. . .lol . it's part time anyway. . The negative thing about this job is, they gave me Size M SHIRT!!which is WAY SMALLER than my body . .i have to squeeze my body tru!!lol . . .heheh. . .

Oh yeah, my one week holiday is over jus like tat and i didnt even start my real holiday due to the stupid accting assignmen. . . everyday busy working on it only. . .haihs. . .FINALS COMING SOMEMORE!!!arghh!!i haven even do any revision!!!!=[ GOD HELP ME!!! I NEED PPL MOTIVATING ME!!!!

Getting fatter each day tho . . . lol . .eating. .YUM YUM. . .

Happy Birthday Dino And Viry on November 30th. Happy Birthday TIng ting October 1st . . .!!

Went Nandos Celebrated with ting ting lor. . .err gt her a BIG soft toy, shared by PPLs. . .lol . .and bought cake together eat . . .went home around 11 and zzz. . .tat happen ytd. . .lol . . which is on her bday lar i mean. . lol . .

Oh yeah, went swenson that day with COPOT to hav a GREAT DINNER, after futsal, so many things happen in futsal . .funny. . .lol . .shadowless defender, Spinning kH, Back pain, KNS, all type lar. . lol . .funny man . . .but stupid Friday's in Parade asked us to wait 45 minutes for seats, then after that still asked us to wait somemore. . .wtf rite?? Dun promise us the time if u not sure when will we get our seat. . .haihs tat's why went to swensons. . . .heheh . .YUM YUM, then went to the eyes of malaysia. . .then after tat home by 2. . .all zzz. . .lol

COPOT EVERY Friday, exercise. . .Futsal!!

Let me see wat else??hmmm . .there's been a lot troubling me. . .will express it after my picture post. . . i'll leave it for now. . picture post after this. . .Stay tune. . .

*Current mood > Tired, Moody, Thinking, Stressing, Sadness, Confuse, Missy. . . *

-kimhan-

No comments: