Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's been long. . .

Hmm, since Monash start, it's been busy for me tho!!damn!!!lol . .

Monash University Malaysia, Great!! Now is my third week there, and i'm bored wit the food already! One day MINIMUM need to spend around RM 8 bucks. . .and i dun get my satisfaction!!lol . . .

Well, my time table a little bit siao!!
Monday 8-9, 12-1.30, 3-5
Tuesday 9-11, 1-2, 4-5
Wednesday 8-9, 2-3
Thursday 8-10
Friday OFF!!

see, siao rite?so long break in between, dunno wat can i do!!lol . . .anyways. . . i am jus enjoying my life now in uni, altho MOST lectures, except marketing n accting, are bored, damn bored i mean. . . i'm still ok wit it!!=)
I meet a lot of new frens, i'm trying to create names among them,knowing more frens for me is a great thing as i am looking forward to meet more new frens!! LENG LUIS. . . please . . .HAHAHA jk jk. . .

wat else oo? hmm, i'm kinda lazy to upload pictures, becos once i start uploading, i hav to upload a lot!!it takes very long time. . . so i hope u all be patient wit me!!lol . .there's lot's to be post!!hahah. . .

I know, my blog is getting bored, but it's ok for me!!lol . . .as long as there's ppl reading i HOPE!!

that's all for now, i'm heading to start reading SOMETHING now!!hahah. . .UNI cannot be lazy!!lol . . .ciaoz ciaoz. . .

*current mood > Normal*

-kimhan-

No comments: