Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pollution!!

Hey hey, back here again!!
well, my blog is getting quiet again!!damn!!i hate that!!Lol . .

Anyways, yeah, my house is ALMOST done from renovation!!woohoo, but the sad part is, stupid workers taking their own sweet time!!i dunno wat's wit them!!not enuf food ke??EESH EESH, jk jk lol . .well, there's left painting of two rooms n a kitchen left!!lol . . .faster finish lar MACA!!!eesh. . .
Guess wat, my neighbour also doing renovation!! MAJOR renovation!!u can hear them THE WHOLE DAY!! HELLO!!give face larr, use that stupid drill drill the whole house. . .might as well buy new house rite?i renovate my house also didn't drill also!!eesH!!! their house now is totally demolished and starting from scratch!!dAMN!!long way to go!!argH!! can't sleep!!!lol . .

27th JUNE!! HUEY SUN happy birthday !!hahah . . my dearest fren!!been best fren with her since form one!!i even like her b4!!!hahah . . .cool rite??
well ur 19th now, u better behave like 19th not 18th ok!!/hahah. . .lame!!well, all the best for ur older age life!!AHAHAHAH . . .Best of lucks n i still miss u dear fren!!hahah . . dun forget me lar u!!eesh!!

Grace is BACK!!hahah . . .the most innocent YET dumb girl!!hahaha . .jk jk . .welcome back from indon n thanks for ur food!yum yum!! Brought her to MURNI tat day n ate roti hawaii n roti tissue!!hahah . .she love to drink i dunno wat is that. . .err. . .dunno wat fruit di . .forgotten . .then ytd she n her housemate went again!!i ATE so full!!omg!!my stomach BURST man!!hahah . .the ppl there??OMG man seriously. . .full of ppl!!hahah . .met my old school mate colin n kwan yee there!!second time in . .err. . .one week??lol . . berjodoh!!ahahah . .

woohoo, went back karate, but a little bored lar the training. . .cos there's not much ppl!!but i LOVES my karate 'GI'. . .hahah. . . i'm gonna train hard!!am gonna get at least national once more!!woohoo . . .AKF event is coming up in seremban!!gonna go there n watch in august!!woohoo!!=)

My sista, she gave me her phone, k800i woohoo!!new phone for me!!hahah . .after losing my w900i last year!!eesh . . now am gonna protect my phone!!woohooo. . thanks sis!!btw she got k810i, better wan!!hahaha. . .well i'm happy wit mine!!!hahah . . .

Well, i'm still finding for part time promoter job. . .if anyone know. . .please tell me!!i wanna work i wanna work . .although i start uni soon!!hahah . . .

tat's all in such a short time period, at the mean time, enjoy the videos!!=)

*current mood > normal, bored, tired*

-kimhan-

No comments: