Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back

Hey there, so sorry for the long long long delay on updating my blog!!lol . . .

Let me see, as usual, will talk randomly alrite?

Since uni start, i am kinda lazy to continue my gym tho . . .well, i hav to start!!!some one please PUSH mee!!PRESSURE me to go to gym!!lol . .getting fatter!!!

Wow, assignment in uni life, dun play play lol . . .the assignment given were so many . . and ALL DUE SAME DAY!!!i'm gonna die man . .. reli . .jus last monday, due econs, marketng n business stats. . .damn man!!hahaha. . .but luckily i finish all b4 due date, or not i will be spinning on that day!!lol . .

wat else, o yeah, my bro graduated. . me n my family took studio pictures. . .lol . .I had a few single shots. . . posers man . .once i get the pic, i post it up lar alrite?lol . . .

i cannot reli rmb wat i did lar, hmm. . .

Oh yeah, there's this BASTARD that BANG my car, and ran away!!damn angry!!i was damn damn sad after seeing my car kena bang!!damn it man!!hahah. .my clean record!!eesh . .i dun bang ppl ppl bang me!!damn it damn it damn it!!lol . .but now in workshop mending it back and fixing the central lock!!lol . . come back my car!!lol . . love my car!!

I was driving kancil b4 my current proton, i sold the car to my cous!!) My cous met accident tat day, and it is bad. . .the car were demolished man!!luckily my cous hav no major injuries!!Thank God huh!!lol . . i'll post up the picture soon . . .

Oh yeah, jus rmbered, went clubbing that day in maison, i hav the pic, AGAIN, lazy to upload!!how lazy can kimhan be!!lol . .
Only me Hong nien hendra and khlim went, . .hahah, 310 for dewarrssss in maisonnn.....hahah. . .it was fun, but not reli fun actually if the group is not big.. . looking forward for the next outing!!hahahah . .save money!!lol . .

wat else wat else?damn it lar. . .cannot rmb anything!!hahah. . . short term mem!!!

I think that's all for now lar, any updates, i get back here alrite?let me sort out my pictures, my profile bla bla bla lar ok??lol . .

tataz

* current mood > SIck BAdLy. . . *

-kimhan-

No comments: