Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Second week . . .

This is my second week of my semester di . . i KNOW. . .i seldom come and update my wonderful blog, as i knw u all miss em . . lol . . let me update some happening, sad things and etc. . .

I was working on satuday, i think it's 6th Jan which is day's b4 my class starts, and my phone got rob!!!i'm so damn freaking sad and guess wat. . .the phone is W900I and it's 2 to 3 months old only. . .argh!!sad sad. . . i CURSE THE ROBBER MAN!!reli . . stupid guys. . . i wan my phone. . .now all i hav to do is to EARN MORE money man to buy another wan . . .hopefully another W series. . .i love that phone. . .heheh. . . anyone hav any ideas i can get CHEAPER wan . .please. . .feel free to tell me. . =)

Class started on monday . .i TOOK Business management, Accounting, Malaysian Studies(COMPULSORY) and individuals& Families(which is another relax sub). . .ALL my classes are Sem 2 students. . .which makes me not happy not sad. . .not happy cos can't make more new frens. . .not sad cos they are my frens. . .lol . . so it's been two weeks now. . .hw's are getting on their way and assignments, presentation, projects COMING UP!!arhghhh...hav to get ready . . .

BTW, i stop working so many days di . . i told my boss i only work 3 days. . .till now my boss haven called me. . so i scare she fired me. . .i need money !!!lol . . .

Carry on, I'm going to join student council again this sem!!BUT this time i'm going for PRESIDENT!!i dun care lar actually, but most Sem one students are going for president post cos no one is going for president, so i have to take my chance. . . hahah. . . It was a surprize tat 37 ppl turn up for the meeting. . .i was shock too. . .compared to last sem . . .last sem only like 10?lol . . .cool man . . .but mostly 1st sem!!it's good so we know there's ppl helping around. . .lol . .

Well. . . .nothing else to update di . .jus tiring and. . .hopefully can start working back to get more money!!
Miss ya and thank u!!hugs. . .
ciaoz. . .

-kimhan-

No comments: