Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Will FLY . . .

This is lyrics taken from the song title I Will Fly sang by Indonesian band - Ten2five. . . .Love it. . . .To my FUTURE PARTNER. . .

[Verse 1]
You know all the things I say.
You know all the things that we have done,
and things I give to you.
It's a chance for me to say.
How precuous you are in my life,
and you know that is true. . .
To be with you is all that I need. . .
Cause with YOU. . .
My life seems brighter,
and these are all the things I wanna say . . .

[chorus}
I will fly into your arm,
and be with you,
till the end of time.
Why are you so far away,
You know its very hard for me,
to get myself close to you . . .

[Verse 2]
You're the reason why I stay.
You're the one who cannot believed,
Our love will never end. . .
Is it only in my dreams,
Your the one who cannot see this,
How could you be so blind,
To be with you is all that I need. . .
Cause with you,
My life seems brigter,
and these are all the things I wanna say . . .

[repeat chorus]

No comments: