Thursday, January 04, 2007

OLD OLD stories. . .

Let me see. . .it's been a VERY VERY long time. . . .lol . . .

Started working on 21st december, if i'm not mistaken!!work in pyramid one of the shop name Folio!!sell loads of unique and nice stuff there!! It's becos near christmas, we have to push sales and our hard work(me n my collegue)pays off which is total sales was more than our expectation!!lol . . .

I went to Bangkok on the 29th December 2006 with my family. . .It's been EAT WALK EAT SHOP days in Bangkok for 4 days. . . i came back home on 1st January 2007!!it's NEW YEAR!!lol . . .But i must tell u this, me and my family was so lucky. . .becos there's explosion of bombs in Bangkok, rite after we left and went back to hotel on 31st december, hrs n minutes b4 countdown!!so LUCKY. . .lol> . . . wow i walk till my legs so PAIN in bangkok man!1so MUCH to see!lol . . u all should go there!!

I resume my work today, which starts at 1pm till 10pm . . . . Not reli many customers. . . sales not good!!reli sad!!lol . . .muST PUSH SALES from now!!no more senior workers, now am the senior worker, must PUSH PUSH!!lol . . .
Will work after class starts too!!which is on the 8th January!!will work as partimer larr...no MONEY man!!haihs. . .sadness. . .

K lar, the rest i have slightless idea wat did i did already, so sorry alrite. . .

gtg now. . .cya. . .=)ciaoz

-kimhan-

No comments: