Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Luck Luck Luck . . .

It's been a WEEK plus. . . lol . . .Welcome BACK . . .

Tuesday, let's see, oh yea, it's English Quiz agaiN!lol . . dam, I guess i did alrite. . .
Wednesday Thursday, normal lar. . .

Friday was Hip-Hop Theme day!!damn I HATE SWEATER!!lol . .well I'm no close to any hip-hop type, that's the only shirt i can think of!Besides, it WAS economics SKIT day!!woohoo . . .guess wat role i played? Well i played as a customer, BUT a Half boy-girl Customer!!hahaha . . .feeling weird. . . .lol lol . .

Saturday, cannot remember much, but i know i went karate with only FEW ppl there!!argh!!stupid rain!!i'm the only senior belts!!Sunday My instrustor assign me to do demostration!!BREAKING PLANKS!!woohoo . . .and do kata BONGKAI!!! it is combination technique!!lol . . .

Monday normal!! Tuesday English Quiz AGAIN!!!argH!!lol . . Later night went to GYM!!then go CUT hair!!damn short man my hair now!!damn super duper short!!lol . . .

Wednesday!!i guess it's becos i cut my hair!!my car!!arghh. . .got toll away for the second time!!tis is becos i park at the same place b4!!i knw i knw u all will ask me why i park there eventhough i knw my car had been toll b4. . . well let me tell u this!
I reach college at 9.30am, my class starts at 10.15, i went around my college find parking. . .FAR FAR away also i went. . .cannot find any . . .then i look at the time, it is 10.11, DAMN!!i went last round, and finally i decide to park there. . . becos LOADS of cars was there too!!so i decided to park there, since my class today was 4 hrs only!!so, DAMN!!this is SAD!!!!!!rite?so sad. . . now, there, knw the story??lol . . s***!!!!

Tmr is my Econs' test!!so much to study but I haven't touch the BOOK yet!!argh!!so i PRAY HARD!!!this is so stressing. . .

Friday is my CULTURAL theme day!!hehehe. . .

Well, can't talk much now!!reli gtg n STUDY!!!ciaoz!

-kimhan-

No comments: