Sunday, October 01, 2006

Long Lost again . . .

Hey, was busy these days . . .

Cultural day, ahhh...I wore Chinese traditional shirt!!SO DAMN HOT!!lol . . .damn . . .why All the theme day make ppl feel HOT!!lol . . . I can't rmb much wat I did though . . . for a while now, i'm going BLANK!!hahaha. . .

Let's skip some days. . . Oo yeah, I got so many quizzes n Test along the way . . .there are like Economics, Maths and so so . . . Well, didn't do much though u see. . . . i Dun like reading, especially when comes to memorizing. . . and look, i regretted!!damn . . . my Maths only got 16/20 . . . ARGH!!stupid careless mistake. . .
My econ's test result came out the other day n was like 89%. . .so SHOCK!!lol . . .but happy. . .lol . ..english was like 16.5 over 20. . .haihs. . .why can't i get like 18 or 19? . . .haha. . .asking too much rite? lol . . .

Thursday went futsal wit frens. . .it's been a while since i play futsal again . . .Whole body aching. . . .then i continue playing with OTHER frens in Extreme park . . .hahah. . .body PAIN man . . . .

Friday was Mis-match day . . .i wore a different socks n wore a tie wit my t-shirt, guess tat's a little miss match i guess. . .lol . . . .

My frens bday Saturday . . . I went to one of their frens' condo (steffi) to surprize them . . . My frens, (dino and viry) was surprize i'm there. . . .but it's a good plan though!!happy that i can celebrate with them!!wish THEM all the BEST!!=) Went to pyramid after that, they treat meal . . .nice n THANK YOU!!=) after that i rush to Karate class . . .lol . . .didn't do much too though . . .cos my stomach is BLOATED!!!. . . .well, there are some pictures. . .i want to post it up . . .let me arrange it 1st ya!!=)

jus now i went to play futsal again, it is actually a tournoment, but then they cancel it last minute withouth telling anyone!!how can do this rite?so i went to my frens house, hang aaround. . .play some PS game. . .lol . .then jus came back!!so dumb lar. . . .should have stayed at home n ZZZ. . . hahaha . . .

So that's all for now. . .tmr MUCH things ahead!!
Have to wash car ( carssss ), hang my clothes to dry . . .sweep mop floor, do assignment (assignmentssssss) and go church and go karate . . . haihs. . . .k lar. . .gtg now lor. . .or not tmr cannot wake up!!!hahaha. . . nitez nitez . . . .
ciaoz. . .Missessss. . . *

-kimhan-

No comments: