Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick . . .

Dam, I'm Sick now. . . AGAIN!!argh. . .hate sick man!!
Last Thursday didn't do much for the day!!jus the same schedule everyday . . .Friday I went to pyramid after class, to collect my Dad's Glasses!!then went Mac'Ds makan . . .

Saturday jus stay at home, sleep watch tv sleep n do ntg. . .5 pm karate . . .then went futsal STRAIGHT after karate. . . for a little training wit frens. . . Then after that go to my cell leader house to makan . . .BBQ party for his BIrthday. . . hahh. . .

Sunday went church!!Good service day!!!It was not much of talking but more to music worship!!it was a so-called concert!!Good saxaphone player!!his song reli did make my heart 'moved'. . . Besides that another Singaporean singer. . . WONDERFUL singer. . . reli touched my heart too!!PRAISE THE LORD!!! A reli meaninful service!!GREAT!!
Then went makan wit few frens in coffee shop then go home!!

After that around 3.30, have to rush to school to set up the place for competition!!it was called inter-dojo karate competition!!jus a small compe, for students to have frendly fight againts frens. . . being a referee again!!SEING them fight reli makes my hand n leg itchy. . . reli can't wait to fight again!!!argh . . .by now probably i'm slow n heavy!!lol. . . damn, need to go gym!!

Today was a fine day!!Until i got FLU!!. . . .stupid flu!!suffering in all the class. . .sneeze sneeze sneeze. . . my handkachief was full of bacteria man!!lol . . . came back home, plan to go gym . . .but my sickness went from bad to worse. . .so took a nap!!!felt better, but still . . .suffering.. .
i'm still sneezing now. . my computer is full of bacteria now. . . lol . . .
anyway, that's all now . . .i knw my blog is a bit boring. . .or shall i say DAMN boring, but it's jus my daily life, i will try to put pictures. . .ok?!?thanks for reading. . .ciaoz. . .
misses. . .

-kimhan-

No comments: