Monday, April 25, 2011

tired...

I am reli tired...
My heart jus get weaker and weaker...
I shout like crazy to myself, slapping myself sometimes wanting myself to wake up to the fact, sometimes when I am alone...
I really don't know what else I can do...
I felt this way before, but this time is like so deep!! I don't know why? Can anyone tell me why??
I can feel the changes... I really don't want to care...
I always hold up my phone and want to start typing a message, at the end I cancel it all the time, knowing that there will be no reply at all....
Assumptions? No!! Its fact!! Its feel!! Its truth!!

I do not have the strengths and courage anymore...
I need to find it back!!
I will change in terms of my thinking!!

No longer wanna feel like a fool!!
No longer wanna be wait-ter....
No longer wanna be loser!!
No longer wanna be stupid!!

I just hope for happiness and no more!!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: