Saturday, April 09, 2011

M u...

I disnt sleep well almost evernight, jus to think of possibilities abs probabilities that I hav to walk down the road wit someone u care that much...

I have been thinkin alot n u may say that i think a lot n yada yada.. The thing is I reli do care about it and everytime I'm jus worried n to add worse, it kept on increasing....

U may wonder who am I talking about or why am I so negative n emo...

Tell u what, I am a less emo guy since i came back from states and I am happy to remain that... Is just I can't stop my thoughts....

How I wish I have you and let me walk the journey with you.. hehhe but i knw things r nt easy.. Like wat ppl used to say, easy says than done... Hahah rite?

Anyway jus being sp damn random with my filled thoughts.... Expressing in blog without readers actually helps me despite even there are nt many readers when my blog ia open to public.. Hahaha...

Jus where r u when I need U everytime, mpst of the time, All D time....??

I M Y!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: