Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hi all,

Guess what, it is snowing here. And the weather forecast state that they are expected snow these few days. Brrrrr......Cold~

I currently have few ulcer at my Gum. Its so pain actually but I 'tahan'. I went to bought the medicine to apply on it, you know what it turn out? My whole lips NUMB jor!! lol!

Yeah went Giant Eagle pharmacy yesterday to buy few medicines and stuff to equip. Also bought Leslie his medication because of his swollen leg. Hopefully he get well soon so we can travel out di. :)

Below are few pictures, please do enjoy:-

*Mystery*

Cranberry, Plug from tree outside our apartment.

Strawberry plus sand sugar = happiness

Smile in snow

Snowing street

No leaf tree covered with snow
Well, kinda miss food back then and sports especially gym and futsal. I think that I've gained a few pounds. LOL~ hopefully it will stop there and reduce from then on.

Ivy is ever hyper day to day. She talk so loud when webcamming with her friends and family, forgetting that she has her ear plugs in her ear. lolz.... But then she's the only want yet to get sick, just few oil burned spots and cuts on her hand. Leslie's leg feeling better now. Sally cough is getting better, hopefully. My sore throat, hopefully getting better, despite me eating the chili I brought from Malaysia. Lol~ My hand burns, hopefully healing too! 


God Bless, God please Heal us all~


Went Marshall bought a long pants, which is SUPER BIG! lol~ hahaha their size here so different. Sally has to find Kids clothes and shoe to fit in. My size back in KL is XL to be comfy. But then their size L here is big for me. LOL~ Same for Leslie and Ivy too. Lol~ Hillarious.

Yesterday and today is Sally's and my off day. After this, we have to start work all NIGHT SHIFT!! Hate it most!! because have to do closing. I hope Lisa, our Store manager will allocate me different place.

Yeah as you can see the picture above, it is snowing here now. Four of us get so excited and went out to take pictures. Cold cold cold. loL~

I bought a Calvin Klien sweater. Guess how much? hahaha...Damn..~
$29.90 = RM 100... tell me, izit cheap or not? For you information, it is ORIGINAL~!

Ok lar, that's all for now. Updates soon~

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: