Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Cold~

Well its been almost a week now since I touched down in Warrendale, Piitsburgh, PA.


Working is fine at the moment as they placed me at the grill area everyday. I always tried my best to do things and accomplished it as fast as I can. They always leave me alone at the grill area and when the peak time comes, I actually have hard time catching up. Yes you may ask why I did not ask for help, but they are all busy with their own station as well. How could I ask any of them? Is just that they should have allocated at least one more just to help the grills. By me saying grills, I don't mean I just do the beef patties, Pork patties, bacon and mushrooms only, my job expanded to refilling their ingredients for the burgers, sauce, apple pie and etc. The other day they ask me the restock the patties, the wraps and all the other stuff. I have to walk downstairs to find all the things and bring it up one by one, including BIG HEAVY boxes. 

O yeah, and the part where I need to carry all the frozen stuff from the super duper cold freezer. In and out in and out in and out. OMG!!! I can't forget that feeling. Its kinda tiring. Although I have difficult time to catch up, I did my very best. And I'm proud of myself. I actually get praise a few times, even though I do not know it is just cause of encouragement or really am doing a good job. But then I felt happy about it. :)

The second fact that is happening here is that I do not really like working with certain people in the restaurant. Some of them just seems so cold and arrogant. They will just spoil your mood on your work. Grr~ But some seems so friendly and nice which is very good. Another fact that MOST workers in the restaurant, especially the seniors, are 'big' size. LOL~ so hard to walk around in the kitchen. And wait till I touch on the topic when they eat!! hhahahah....

Here are some photos:-

This is the overall look of our apartment from the entrance.


Something that McDonald's Malaysia may not have. There are alot more, later take picture.


Outside few of our apartment!

XL & S
Below are the Apple Choco/Caramel. Slurps~
            




        
      

The weather here is getting colder each day. That day morning when me and Sally was walking to work, it is actually SNOWING!! The white, cold snow flake is so beautiful. Is the first time I actually experience it. I'm touched~ hahaha...but the feeling of Love will not last long though, because what we heard is that it will be VERY VERY cold as time passes. haha hopefully I won't become Ice! lol~

The other day, me and Ivy decided to cook something simple for dinner. Ivy came out with the Idea of Potato Chicken and I just cooked the Red Bean celery. The funny thing is, Ivy do not want to cook as she scare the oil splash. So I helped her after she chopped the potatoes and slice the Chicken into small cubes to be cooked together. This is my first time using a pot to cook rice. So I do not actually know how much ratio should it be, therefore, I simply 'hantam' only. End up, the rice was well cooked with a little moist and feel. slurps. Here is the picture:-

Potato chicken with smiley, red bean carrot with celery and the well cook rice~
Had tried to webcam/skype with my family, but the time always do not match. My family members either sleep to early, or online too late when I am going to work. Which is quite sad~ But I do email with them as often as I can to keep them update of whatever is happening here.

The other day webcam with Ee Ling and Tze Hwui. Lol~ Next time will take their pictures and post here. Lol~ 

K lar, thats it for now. Will update you all soon alright? hehehe..Enjoy~

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: