Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wooooooo~

Hmm, do you ever feel like you want to do something, you need to do something, and you must do something, but there is nothing much you can do? Lol. If you understand what I meant.

Well, exam season around the corner, AGAIN!! haihs, after this exam, I will be entering my last semester in Monash. Woot! Hopefully everything goes on smoothly. I hope, I wish, I MUST!!

World Cup 2010 - South Africa. Who's gonna win? Brazil, Italy, Spain, France, England, Germany, Portugal, Argentina, Netherland - Top nine teams that I think may win the World Cup this year. Nevertheless, Brazil is my pick, if not it will be Spain or Germany or Italy. Wootz. Good luck Brazil. Ole!!

Beijing, Im coming!!

Well, I think that's about it to update. :)

At times, you will think back, and how you wish that things should have or should not have happened in the past. Sometimes you just want to change certain environment, situation, making it different from what had happen before. There's nothing you can do. Oh well, Lol.... Randomness~

'.'

-kimhan-


No comments: