Monday, May 10, 2010

Where o Where???

O where O where can my thoughts can be...........

A little confusion about myself tho. I had been far more patient than I thought I can compared to the past. But I realised that I'm not actually always patient. I have a limit myself. The limit always make me feel bad, uncomfortable, sad, useless...Seriously.... I dunno how to deal with it most of the time, and what I had done is just keep myself quiet, silent, and shut up!

Things that sometimes I cannot stand will be such as EXTREME criticism, EXTREME changes in environment and etc. I will get so annoyed and feel like just walk away sometimes. Many things really push me to my limits sometimes. I thought I can take it, but actually, I am accumulating inside me. I do not know whether you all feel the same, but I really feel it. FUCK IT larr!!!

Haihs, I dunno what can I do at the moment. I will continue to remain as calm as I can, as Happy go lucky as I can, As friendly as I can, as helpful as I can, as not emo as I can and etc. Hope everything just goes with the flow........ x

Well, this post may sound damn random. It is kinda random, but its disturbing me. So many times, I feel like talking to some one, anyone, especially my best friends, just to have some laugh, random talk and crap talk, just to release my thoughts and feeling without any specific topic. hmmm.......

Oh Wellllllll~

Ee Ling: Sick again! Too weak! Drink more water, Eat more Fruits!
Seah: Good luck in ur robot!
Yung Lin, Hui Chiet, Yu Min, Rhine, Kai Ing: FTV, good luck!
Yang: Good luck in your law!
Sue, Wai Chien, Joanna: Good luck too!
MON U bball: Get the WIN! Fight with ALL YOUR HEART OUT!! We can DO IT!!
ASSIGNMENTS: I HATE YOU!!!!
BAD Memories: I HATE YOU TOO!!!!
Bad guys/girls: HATE YOU MOST!!!
Best friends (girls and guys): Hugs you all! Hope its long lasting... :)
Long Lost Friends, Best Friends, Buddies: Miss you guys/girls.
Man United: We gonna win next season! Treble!!
Monash Students haunted by assignments: Good Luck!

F**K!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

what else? LOL~

Update more next time.....ciaoz~

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: