Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Urge.....

Suddenly, I have the URGE to just post a short post.....

Its kinda random though, not emo...just feeling the anger, the fire, the disatisfaction inside...Seriously....

I really do not know what to say about it...But then sometimes, I just wish I knew....

When I see 'it' I just wish it will be a better day...but than instead, it turns to disappointment...Its been a while...if 'it' realise...

Tell you the truth, I do not think that I deserve to be 'its' best friend anymore, or at least that's what 'it' is to me... I do not know whether I am 'its' best friend or not...but sometimes I jus doubt it... I have no expectations but I really hope 'it' do not have expectation as well. I have tried so many times just to be as low as I can and I have done so much just to try to overcome it....But rather than seeing the improvements...I see Nothing!!!

I rather blind myself and drown myself just to avoid all this feeling. I hope its long gone... I shall hope for the best....Hmmmm.....

ps: to the person that I can share everything, I shall talk to you real soon....

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: