Tuesday, March 02, 2010

No choice?? Blueeessss

Hmmm,

Do I really Have a choice? I really do not know!!
Hmmm....

I always want to find someone just to talk...I dunno talk what..ANything...Ups downs Sides backs...hmmm But I jus can't find anyone...

I felt like I do not have the guts to talk to those I use to talk to anymore..because I just Felt so different...

It maybe a small sensitive thing...but it is important for me...I sorted everything out and made my decision strongly...Overcome all these differences and lay down my expectations...in other words, I wouldn't mind anymore....

and for those whom I can talk with...Theres no time...either you are busy or I am... I really wish i can.....hmmmmm....I Hope you know who you are......its been a while...

Who can I depend on?

hmmmm................................

A little jus mild moody...not emo...jus mild moody... :)

CNY Ends...Hope everyone HUAT HUAT alright...

ciaoz....

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: