Friday, January 16, 2009

For this, will I?

Hmm, another random post. Lolz.
Not very good with it (the poetic mind don't belong to me tho!! lol)

Staring at the white wall in darkness,
Typing these with a heavy heart filled with sadness,
Not sure which direction to head for,
Thinking deeply more and more. . .

Remembering the last,
It's short yet it's memorable past,
Filled with ups and downs inside it,
No matter what, it will be in me. . .

Crying out is not the best idea,
Thinking back is just memories that is too dear,
Nothing else can be done with it,
But just missing every bits. . .

Holding hands with full of grip,
Although the palm sweat like a pig,
Never let go to make sure that it will never end,
But stupidity and selfishness creates things hard to be mend. . .

Being immature add into it,
Not understanding well enough adds another bit,
Misunderstandings adds to the list,
To sum up the 'hundreds' of things to get pissed. . .

Sorry it's not the only word that I want to say,
Making sure things are well day by day,
Missing it from time to time,
Getting things to be together bind. . .

Sitting here wanting to drown myself,
With liquor, beer, and wine hanging with belt,
Crying with dry tears filled the cart,
Sorry I say once again with all my heart. . .

Missing you for real although I know it will never come back,
Past, history that can never be kept in a bag,
Hope is all I have with the best regards,
Making sure your happy from far I guard. . .

~The End~

Hahaha. . . .Boring right? I'm just not talented lar. . . Making poems, rhymes and etc. . I know it's bad!! lolz. . well randomness. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: