Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Deep, deep, deep, deep thoughts. . . .

Hey people, I'm back. Ber-emoing. Lolz . . .

I sat on the floor, under the table for the past half an hour to one hour. I do not know why I end down there but somehow I'm there. . . Curling my legs up, waiting for my phone to ring and thinking. . .What I actually should be doing? Thinking? Hoping and wishing?

I finally understand something in a relationship, whether it is friendship or couple-ship. . . It's complicated explaining it here. Really. But I had thought about it so much. Sometimes it makes sense sometimes it don't. But somehow I finally understand something.

I was wishing for something. Hoping that it will be better if I had done something. But somehow, I just do not have the guts to do anything. The way I got replied and responds are just = 'not interested anymore' . I got very demotivated. I stoned. I think. Whether am I right or am I not. I know things won't go so well currently. But I really hope I can mend things. But I really do not know how when I got demotivated and down. I wanted to meet, talk and express, but somehow when I dial the number, I do not have the guts to press call. Because I do not know how to approach. Things might go well there. It might be going in the positive direction. And I also should, but I'm not. Since I know which direction now there is heading, I will try my very best, but it definitely not easy.

My New Year Resolutions add list will be a changed person I promise to ALL. I will add in few more such as being more patient, think more, smile more, be happy more. Somehow I think it's a challenge though. . .

*foooohhhhh* *Breathing heavily*

I just do not know how to deal with myself. . . . How should I and What should I do? *ARGH*

Hmmmm . . . .

'KIMHAN KIMHAN!!!! *slap self* Your just too DUMBO!!! RoAr!!*'

~n~

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: