Monday, November 17, 2008

General updates. . . .

Wow, It's been a while since I write a long post in my blog di. I think* heee. .

I do not know where to start. . Let me see. . .Hmmmm . . .

Let's start by the exams. The exams are jus killers in Monash. Or not, or even other Unis too! Damn, I now pray for a pass, credit and distintion result!! heee. . hopefully. . .

Holiday? I only have one month! going to attend summer course next month di. Heeee, envy ppl who have 4 months holiday can work and earn money!! : I wish I can tho, but I dowan my timetable so pack next sem so have to take summer lor. Besides next sem I have council to handle! hehehe. . .

October Babies: Happy Birthday To . . . [Follow from earliest to latest]
Grace, Rowena, Chai Ping, Ben Siew, Sue Lynn, Colin, Shereen, Sook Zane, Sin Dru, Sabrina, Jonathan, Eu Jin, and Steffi!!

November Babies: Happy Birthday To. . . [the earliest to latest]
Calvin, Hendra?, Eddy, Yueh Hwei, Michelle, Su Lynn, My sister, Sarah, Jessica, Michelle and Elaine.

Er, had been hanging out with TYew sometimes, Michelle sometimes, Chee Hoe sometimes, Agus going back tho . . Only saw WC and Sue that day [sad:]], Alvin also forgotten me di . . haihs. . . Stacy went to US di. . . Michelle Mc so busy working, Grace back di, Hong Nien dunno MIA di . . hmmm . . . all too busy di . . even shereen also working di, elaine went singapore somemore. . . Huey Sun le busy paktor. . . Lolz, haihs. . sadness. . . :[ Joanna coming back WOOT WOOT!!* Nadia too!! WOOT WOOT!!! MISS ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Keang Thai, Alex, Calvin, Ben, Chew, Eddy, Jon, Ching, Chen, Dik, Zhen and Colin. . .damn miss u all too wei!!
Cheryl, Kellyn, Joanna, Sher, Dru, CLing, Mel, SLynn, KYee, Cass and etc. . .Miss u all too . .

ALL SJians that I know and know me!! Miss U all wei . !!!woot woot. .
[there are a lot of names, sorry if your name is not stated here tho. But U know I do miss U too rite? lolz]
SPM ppl, GOOD LUCK wei. . . JLyn, Davina and etc etc. . lolz. . .
O well . . . .

Helped my dad with his event that few days. Thanks Chee Hoe, TYew, Michelle and Keegan for your help. Basically helping to shift things up and down only lar. . then got dinner only lor, give out some door gifts. . . and the rest not much di lor. . .heee. .thanks anyway, hope U all enjoyed the dinner tho! :]

Celebrated Michelle Wong's Bday in Italiannese Pyramid. Then went to seat in Republic and have a drink lor. . . thats all. Cheese made a surprised to Michelle. Which also made me 'terharu' lor. . . sniff* heee. . . errr, wat else? o yeah, hope u like ur bday Michelle!! Smiles:]*

Going Langkawi end of these month to work. Going with TYew, Chee Hoe, Keegan, and Jo. Hopefully it's an enjoyable work trip tho!! woot woot. . .

Anyone have part time work?? lol . .find me find me. . .Events the best!!

Miss lots of things and ppl and many many things. . . If I start stating here, it will not end. . . Oh well, I just missed it!!

Here also, I want to say sorry to people who I had hurt!! I'm truly sorry. I just wish things were like before as I reli wan it like before. But, what can I do. . . :[ I jus can't stop crying about it. . .
[Maybe got more emo post after this post? Lolz]

It's not been a very very happy two months for me. It is filled with Ups and downs, mostly downs. . . I had not been sleeping well for almost one month now. . . Not well as in my timing is not right. I had been sleeping in 4, 5s in the morning. Waking up sometime early early in the morning, then sometimes 9, 10s, then sometimes 12. . . I do not like this kind of timing. I'm losing my sleep, my normal sleeping time. . roar. . Well, at times at these wee hours before I sleep, I had shed a few tears. . . Honestly. Sometimes i jus bang my head at the pillow like many times to jus forget bout things, but it doesnt help tho, make me more headache somemore. .roar. . . Hmmm I reli dunno what I can do more? I reli hope and wish it to go away and get over... be it new or go back to before, I want You all back!!! :[

Hmmm. . .look out for more emo post ahead!! Lolz. . .Lazy di now . . . . *still thinking what to write*

O well, that's all for now. . . Ciaoz and hugs ppl!!!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: