Friday, November 07, 2008

Finally over. . .Blues. . . .

Woot woot, exams are finally over. . .

I can't reli update my blog because I had been helping my dad working for his huge event. He is extremely exhausted and down, I'm really worry about him . . .hmmm . .

O well, nothing to brag about . . Had not been sleeping well for almost A MONTH plus di . . I got ntg to say. Ytd I had hardly slept 4 hours. haihs. . . It's really killing me. . Now look at me, what am I doing man . . haihs. . .

I had so much in mind that I want to pour out. . . SO MUCH . . .but i always have the tendency of stop writing . . . It's too emotional!! I do not know how to continue each time. . I had my eyes teary jus my thinking about it. . and now u know why I hardly sleep . .

I reli hope everything will end soon . . and i missed every single thing that I'm thinking about. . .well. . .that's about it, felt so down to even continue. . .

update soon . . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: