Friday, November 24, 2006

The end . . .

This is the end of my semester now, it's rather sad!! I will not see any old faces in the same class next sem!it's reli sad. . . I ENJOYED this sem so much which i am reli greatful to it!!Hugs Frens. . .
Am looking forward to next sem becos it's my second n last sem in CIMP!!I will be looking forward to PROM, Talent NITE, STUDENT COUNCIL and so much!!although i know it will be busy for me cos am taking four sub!!heheh . . =)i MUST HAVE ALL MY FUN!!lol . . .

Next week is my finals, Monday having my Engish exam, Tuesday Economy and Maths, haven't reli prepared my econs though!!scary!! Well, STUDY HARD KIMHAN!!hahah . . .

Today was jus a lazy friday, my maths, we jus did the review question my teacher gave and took class photo!!=) After that wat else, my beloved english teacher!!!hhahah. . .PARTY in the class. . .took tonnes of pictures and jokes and fun n dances!!lol . . although some of them is jus lame!!miss this class!!!! After that is econs, Pictures pictures pictures. . . lol . . .that's all btw for today classes. . . abit sad lar...
after class go took 'family' picture in the foyer. . .CIMP t-shirt day . . .so, we are the CIMP FAMILY!!woohoo . . lol . . .
after take picture, went back to my english teacher class n makan lar wat else. . . then did some insane stuffs sing song and play!!lol . . till 4 pm!!hahaha .. . so tired. . . MISS 1ST SEM!!!!=)

All the pictures will be posted up later alrite?so be patient . . .
Anyway, gtg now. . .ciaoz. . .=)

-kimhan-

No comments: