Tuesday, November 07, 2006

another long fall out, but filled!!

Let me see where should I start. . . Maybe after the holidays? lol . . .
I pass up my economic assignment on monday and other events jus going on normal. . . Oh yeah it's halloween day on Tuesday and i delivered some sweets to some classes> . . lol . . I didn't dress up though cos i feel that probably no one will dress up too!!Lol . . And it HAPPEN!!lol . .my prediction was correct, only a few ppl!!lol . .

Carry on to doing my MDM report, it was suppose to finish earlier but due to my lazyness, i hav to do it after holidays. . . I did my part and the rest i hand it over to my group mates to finish it up!!

It's been a long time since my acappella group practise, and talent nite is jus next week!!lol . . Urging them to start practising and need to practise another song b4 talent nite!! btw, my group name is 'Ice Nutz' which also stand for Ice Kacang!!hahah . .

I got a POP QUIZ in english the other day when my ENG teacher suddenly ask us to split up and sit for the quiz!!didn't get good results for that quiz becos was not ready!!damn!!need to read now!!lol . .

Went pangkor on friday and it was organize by the school of hospitality and tourism students. . . and there are CHICKS!!lol . . erm it lasted three days two nites, not that bad trip, but jus wish water was cleaner so my snorkling won't be a waste and probably more frens?also did jet ski and banana boat!!hahah . . .lol . . went only with few frens and the rest is all the unknowns. . .hahah..felt so left out though!!but overall not that bad. . .will post up some pictures laters. . .

Monday, Yesterday is my english presentation and my ISU due date. . .i prepared my presentation on sunday nite, which is a reli reli easy slides from powerpoint and my title is obesity. . . Can't imagine how bad i will present that time but it turn out to be not bad!!lol . . .i did my best and jus wish i had prepared much earlier to be BETTER!!lol . .

Today was so bored, nothing much did happen, jus a step closer to end of 1st semester and nearer to Exam and nearer to talent nite and prom!!so much yet to be done!!lol . . . but dun worry, CIMP student council ROX!!Lol . . . =)oops, over joyed. . .

Quizzes and test is coming up so soon too!!damn!!!

K lar that's all for now. . . . .pictures laters. . .
ciaoz
-kimhan-

No comments: