Thursday, October 13, 2011

Now its clearer...~

As for now, i finally see it!

Like the old says, it is hard to know a fren but it is easy to become enemy. Im not saying i bcomin anyone' enemy bt, bt nevertheless, bein my best fren requires mre from that. Im nt expecting my best fren to be perfect or watsoever, bt basic things within our group, u should share. Nt like ur sharing somethin bad or wat.. Im nt pinpointing anyone here bt tis is nt d first time.

Its hard, its reli hard!u can say i think too much or so.. Bt i always been hopeful, cheerful and wishful.. Bt it always turns out opposite! I had been disappointed many many many times.. Bt i nvr say it or show it becos i had been hopeful... Bt it continues and continues... I do nt wan to be 'a stick on a water where u use me to scoop ur stuff then throw me one side'. It is jus an example of me feeling used sOmetimes without caring bout how i feel.. Does anyone actually knw??

Im glad i hav few besty around. And i Thank God for that bcos they jus made my day sometimes. However, im gonna change being tough and tougher. Ive learned my lessons. Last time incident i tot i see it all.. Bt nw, nt saying got incident, i see much mre... I will continue to see and learn...

Srry for expressing boring stuffs... Jus wanna let it out.. :D

K tats all for now..

'.'

-kimhan-

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Our salvation lays within these very words if you're wise enough to discern --- Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...