Thursday, January 20, 2011

Decided~

Hahaha...Its almost two months now in US!!! woot!


Lets' see...things are working out just fine and normal here....Can't wait to start travel..hahahah....


CNY!!!! I am gonna miss all the foood!! OMG!!!!


Anyway, this post is not to update what's current....Just a random post...

Kim Han:

I am sorry, if I did anything wrong.
I am sorry for being so annoying.
I am sorry for being inconsiderate.
I am sorry if I make things worse.
I am sorry if I didn't help much.
I am sorry if I am being a jerk.
I am sorry for being useless to change things.
I am sorry for being just the bad side of me.
I am sorry for being sensitive.
I am sorry for being emo/moody.
I am sorry for thinking too much.
I am sorry for expecting too much.
I am sorry for everything...etc
I AM SORRY!!

I hope for forgiveness.
I hope for open-ness.
I hope for acceptance.
I hope for happiness.
I hope for wellness.
I hope for health-ness.
I hope for better-ness.


Decide: CHANGES


Hahaha...quite random izit? yeah...My thoughts can be so random at times....hehehehe.... Its boring, I know!! hehehee....Oh well, I just hope the message is meaningful, at least to me....hahahah

Till then

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: