Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pittsburgh~

Finally, I arrived at Pittsburgh after a total of 55 hours in airport transit, flight, delays, cancelled and changed flight. It was so damn tiring.

Flight suppose to be MY-SG-HK-CHICAGO-PITTSBURGH, arriving at 6.30pm (Pittsburgh time, which is Malaysia 7.30am 23rd November).

End up, arrived at Pittsburgh at 9.00am 23rd November Pittsburgh time, which is 10pm 23rd November Malaysia time. Look at the increase hours of my total duration to reach Pittsburgh man.....SO DAMN TIRING!! 55 hrs without shower!! LOL~

Anyway, it is cooling in Pittsburgh here especially at night; super cold. Now is 2.15am 25th November. Am gonna start my work at 11am later. Gonna sleep soon.

I will update more tomorrow after my work alright? Tiredness.

Nights ppl~ (Morning Malaysia)

'.'

-kimhan-

1 comment:

aweeling a.k.a. ee said...

wohooooooo!!