Thursday, September 02, 2010

White Flag...

The feeling of surrendering, giving up, flying a white flag; Sometimes it feels comfortable, happy, just like a burden is off... If you get what I mean....

You know in life, I always feel that there are always a sunshine rainbow in everything....But I was wrong.... Because now I realise, I rather wear a rain coat, or taking an umbrella, or even go under the rain, just to get where I want to be. By waiting for the sunshine rainbow to be out, you will never know when it will be the time.... The rain might just continue from seconds to seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months...and it might even cause flood.... Impossible you will stay there wait for the flood to come..... Thats what I learn...

WALK THROUGH THE HARD TIME, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS, FACE IT, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO MOVE FORWARD, MOVE SOMEWHERE, GET SOME RESULTS, AND PROGRESS AS YOU LEARN SOMETHING THROUGHOUT!!
*If you people get what I mean, hehehee*

There is once, I think, 'Friendship is vulnerable'.
Yes of course. At that point of time, I thought of so much fond memories. I wont deny that I do MISS THEM ALOT!! THose memories, how I wish it was still at it is....People I miss. Things I do I miss. Things Happen I miss. O em Gee....hmmmm well, life move forward isn't it? hahaha.... yeah...

That's about it....

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: