Sunday, August 01, 2010

Shall Let it....~

A random thought, was in my hp for sometime...so decided to post it up...and share it..

'I shall remember everything you said. I knew it all along. No matter what you say or do, it does not mean anything at all. This is how hard I felt and I know it now. I know it before, but I always tell myself it will be better, somehow.... I shall just let it be and let it flow, whether towards the good side or the bad side, better or worse. I will not be like what I use to anymore, and that is my promise!! '
*This short random post does not pin-point anyone*

I'm sorry for everything ok?
Sometimes I just wonder, whether should I just disappear?
I did so much, experienced so much, changed so much, but what do I get?
I'm still afraid, of what? Of myself for not being strong enough.
I do not know myself how much can I take.
I had broke down for so many times.
I am not as strong as I seem to.
I thought I found some one, but I think is just temporary and not permanent.
I kept to myself, and I always have been like that.
I thought that some one, or maybe two, will be the one that I start opening up.
But I guess I was wrong. I do not know. Maybe I'm just too dumb, too stupid, or too sensitive.
I guess I'm just not up to the expectation.
I want to apologize for everything.
I'm just too useless, for you and everything.
I am just too USELESS!!
I am SORRY!!

Sorry for the randomness. I had no one to burst all out to, so my blog is the only way.

I am thinking to shut down my blog in sometime soon in future. Or maybe just lock it so no matter what I type, I can start keeping back to myself. By letting readers knowing my problems, my thoughts partly and keep them wondering this and that, I think it does not help me nor the readers. Hence, I am still deciding to lock my blog in a few days time or not. Sorry readers. But I doubt that my blog has many readers. =)

Anyways, sorry for the damn randomness and the emo-ness, just things are kept for sometime, and I do not think it is healthy. heeeee... Sorry for the boring post.....

God bless.

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: