Wednesday, August 05, 2009

it is adding up . . .

It's been a while since I update my blog again. Feel so lazy. . . .

Well, semester started a while already. hmmm . a blink of eye, it's already the third week! DAMN!!

Lets see. . . . in random order and simplify version, I shall update. . .

Last Saturday, went PD for Orientation bash! wootz. I am getting darker each time. Lolz. It was tiring, yet fun and exciting day . . . It also filled with many ups and downs like rain and sunshine! lolz. But overall, KUDOS to the organizing team!

Hostelite dinner, Coming Friday. I give the responsibility to my beloved committee. Hope everything goes well and fun. Looking forward to it. . . Wootz, I can see ur hard work ppl!! hehehe. . . and If you haven get ur tickets, please do!!! Fast!!

MUSA election coming up!! lol . . .

Been playing simple basketball and Starting to have hard training for handball soon! hehehe. . .

Futsal, I NVR miss out!! hahaha, Sports carnival Coming up too!! next week!! Looking forward for it!!

MUSA Silver Wings Annual General Meeting and MUSA forum, Coming up too!! Next week!!Look out for it!!

Need to do: Buy balls and locks!! Count Welfare assets and accounts and $$$!! hahaha. . .

That's all for now. Will update more when I have the mood lar. Ok? lol . . . Patient!!

ciaoz

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: