Sunday, July 05, 2009

Farewell . . . Welcome

As you can see from my title: Farewell and Welcome. . .

It is dedicated to my friends who are leaving and coming back Malaysia.

To those who are leaving, Hope you have a great journey ahead, and hope to see you soon.

To Yueh Hwei. Its great knowing you from Pre-U. A girl that likes to disturb me, and a girl that makes everyone smile with her special laughter. Going to miss you gal. Me and your other besty will be here waiting for you to come back. Hugs. Remember to buy some souveniers for us ok? lol.

To Sue Lynn. Time knowing you not long, but definitely affects me in some way. There are much more for me to know you well. I will be waiting to know you more in coming time. Miss you dearly. Hugs.

To other leavers, We shall meet again in coming time. I shall miss you when you are not here. Will always remember you. hugs.

Farewell people, See you all soon!

For people who came back, coming back to Malaysia, Welcome back!! Its about time!! lol. Hugs.

For people who are still overseas: Misses you everytime. Hugs.

To all people, Have a great, fun, exciting, experience, prosperous journey. Hugs.

xoxo

That's all for now.

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: