Sunday, February 24, 2008

it's been long again . . .

Oh well, probably most of u all bored wit my long delay of updating my blog huh!!=)

ANyways, CNY passed di . . woohooo. . .won money in gamble!!luck is wit me i think!!hahaha. . .oh well, CNY ntg much special. Went back 2 days b4 CNY, no jam!!! then clean sweep mop, celebrated CNY with Uncle and aunty, and Grandma lor. . . Came back second day of new year!!=)no jam!!thank goodness!! Hate Jam!!

New semester starting like, one more day time?? lol. . .hopefully i can study hard, WHICH I'M DOUBTING IT!!hahah . . WORK HARD KIMHAN!!!! Oh well, must know more ppl, make more frens. . . lol . . .

Ytd nite, T U celebrated his bday in Hartamas one of the cafe named DeCanter. We DRANK DRANK DRANK & u know wat is the best part?? SO MANY PPL GOT DRUNK!!. . .Fortunately i got TIPSY and i stop cos i'm driving. . .lol . .4 ppl's lives is in my HAND!!lol . . Well, ONE fine day, i need to get drunk!!lol . . .

Went Maison the other day with my best high school mates. . .one of them left for Aussie to study!!Dearest ALEX!!will miss u alrite??=) Oh well that nite was SUPER SUPER PACK!!!compared to other PACKED nite!!lol . . .oh well, i didn't hav my dance, but i HAD MY DRINK!!hahah. . got tipsy too . .but not too tipsy compared to T U bday!!hahah . . .cos too many ppl sharing drinks. . .tat's why!!hahaha. . .

What else, oh, GETTING FAT!!hahaha. . .now trying to keep my diet, lose my 'pillow' stomach and get back into shape man!!is time to get healthy!! But for now, need to get rid of my Super SICKNESS!!hate this!! Cant even swallow water, Wat the hell rite. . .lol . .

I had done lot's of thinking these days, I do not know why. . . .i reli dunno why, i keep on thinking thinking thinking. . . .about ANYTHING!!! But i realise that lifes is jus too complicated. It is filled with mysteries. . . I miss my frens, I miss ppl . . i reli do miss all of them who had been into my life. . . but the question is, where did it bring me to?? I just felt loss sometimes and i just wan to spend my time, sitting down with them and chill, laugh, smile, talk and have fun!! altho i do not know wat am i talking here, but it's for me to understand tho!!heheh . . . .

Oh well, probably u all now will be yawning and . . . .err, yawning. . .hahah. . . Pictures will be in my next post alrite??hahah. . .i will try to upload them!!hhahaha . ..

That's all for now people, luv ya babes and hunks!!=)miss ya!!

\/ peace
-kimhan-

No comments: