Monday, June 18, 2007

Bored holiday . . .

Well, long time didn't visit my blog again!lol . ..time to upload it again!!
i jus dunno, there's this lazy feeling inside me. . .always tell me to update my blog next time whenever i came into the blogger. . .lol . .tat's why it always stops me from updating or even upgrading my blog!!lol . . .

Now it's been a while now since CIMP ended, my house is still under renovation..haihs, hav to stay at home 'jaga' my house. . .
>.< will be like this for quite sometime i guess. . . hahah. . . . but after renovation, great room will be ready for me!!=)

let me see, again i will not follow the time accordingly. . .jus write here wat i rmb!!=)

Well, i went the curve wit my fren, jas jas. . .
we ate so damn a lot. . .1st is dinner, than donnut, then ice cream then pan cakes . .fuyoo . ..she larr. . .she tempted me to eat, she say tis wan nice tat wan nice!!but actually yeah, it's nice especially the pan cakes!!The Curve is like food heaven!!gonna go there once more, when n wit who i dunno. . . lol . .weeeeeeee*

Oh yeah, if any ppl there know how to change picture to smaller thumbnail in blog teach me please. . .becos previously i was trying to upload some pictures. . .then the picture appears in my blog so dam HUGE!!hahah. . . so, help needed!!!

let me see, oh yeah . .had continued my gym!!kinda no stamina at first . .then i slowly gotten back my stamina. . .well . i LOVE the body combat classes!!i reli hope it has class everyday not only monday to wednesday!! the weekend classes unfortunately i can't go cos i have my own karate classes to attend!!lol . .i wan to get back my fighting form n rejoin all the competition i missed greatly!!=) but well, BODY COMBAT ROX!!

Well, once again, me n my karate team had done it again!!organized the skool Inter-dojo karate tournoment. . . it was a success. . .it jus happened ytd and we were quite happy wit it!!as many as 35 students joined!!Congrats Subang KARATE team!!

Well, as one of the seniors. . . i'm tired of waiting for ppl to design clothes and yada yada yada activities u know?lol . .so i did all my designing myself. . .guess am gonna post up the proposal after my penang trip next week . .after that i will also start organizing small activities beside competition for the karate-ka's in our dojo. . .the main purpose of my idea is to get a closer relationship within the ppl in my dojo. . .from there, we could create a stronger team!we can create a more frendly team!! then we could increase the number of students as well as winning tournoment we support from each other!!agree?lol

oh yeah, penang trip, karate penang trip. . .am going there with 10 other students to train wit my shi-han . .u can say as second rank after grandmaster!!lol . . .go there to train our basic, kata's, kumites and gain knowdlege of karate. . . =)am leaving on friday n be back on sunday. . .

Today is Khai Yuin bday, gonna celebrate in WONG KOK. . . ss2 i guess. . .lol . .i dunno . . am waiting for them to call me n pick me up!!am not gonna drive!!hahah . . .scare i drive too fast!!LOL LOL LOL. . . HAPPY BDAY khai yuin. . =)

Well, besides that, i went out wit cindy few days ago . .nah we went out jus to exchange sourveniers bought from our holiday trip!!lol ..then we watch fantastic four and EAT EAT EAT!!!lol . . talk lor. .she likes to talk i like to talk n we chat all the way!!lol . .

Jas jas, i've been fetching her home sometimes n fetch her to class sometimes. . . becos of that, tat';s why i go gym!!lol . .on the way marr!!hahah . .

let me see wat else. . oh yeah . .actually b4 all this. . i went to sarawak wit my dad for business/work . . i went there n that's my 1st time. . i hate air asia planes n i was bored there cos i didn't expect it will be like tat. . .i tot there's flea market and all . . .but then there's jus a river. . .and antique shops. . .i bought some sourveniers for my frens. . .and tat's all . .i gain experience in the paddy field as i learn how paddy was proccess. . . but i like the FOOD THERE!!woohoo . .seafood. . .my favourite!!who agress!!hahah. . . yum yum . .

well, i think tat's all for now. . .for the rest of the dayss. . .i rot at home. . .doinkzzz!!!!

gtg now tataazz. . . =)

*current feeling > Bored*
-kimhan-

No comments: