Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stress Stress Stress . . .

WOW, it's been one week plus di i haven't update, sorry for the delay alrite. . .bet u all miss me!!lol . . .thanks for checking my blog anyway although my blog is so BORING!!

Let me start. . . .hmm . . .i also dunno where to start actually. . .so long, so many thing. . .forget so many . .

two weeks' ago izzit?lol . .ok . .thursday was my first Student council meeting. . .which is VERY VERY brief. . .ended jus before one hour time. . .we talk bout the rough planning for the whole sem . . .not detailed planning yet as we set our meeting on monday every week from then start. . .

Didn't do much lar actually, all i rmb is i kept going back to college or stay back in college even weekends to rush all my hw and assignments. . .damn tired actually. . .besides, working somemore. . .haiyo . .stressing lorr....

Our first Student Council meeting, we planned more detailed like theme days and events. . .wat we are planning is to sell gifts on valentines day and everyone is require to wear pink or red on valentines day. . . .Our first theme day, whcih will be this coming thursday is HIP HOP. . .so i HOPE me as the president, can see many ppl participate!!reli . . lol . .

Went freebies game again . .this time much better game as the field was dry and NICE!!many ppl play!!so fun!!although my team were OWNING at the beginning of the game, but later lost flat to the opponent cos they were too good players playing. . .

Last Wednesday i decided to quit my job and hand in the resignation letter di . . .whhich is MUCH relief for me. . . i'm INDEED need money . . .but then i couldn't take the pressure cos of college. . . .

Thursday was a Holiday . . .THAIPUSAM!!actually planned to go to Batu Caves but failed cos we afraid of the consequences. . .MANY PPL!!CROWDED ppl . .luckily we didn't go cos the Star paper shows on front page the next day. . . SO MANY PPL!!!We went KLCC instead, me and my frens. . .we went there actually wanna walk walk and talk talk eat eat see see pic pic lorr. . .it was kinda relaxing and tiring outing. . .cos Agus and Hendra buy their formal shirt there (G2000), they took so LONG to buy!!hahah. . . .we also sat in the park for nearly 2 hours. . .eating singing pictures. . .hahah...all kind larr...so relaxing cos the weather not RELI hot larr...it was windy too!!hahah . .there are pictures, but not uploaded yet. . .s0o be patient ya!! We went there by train and back around 6. . .i didn't join them for dinner cos i went out with fam . . . my Mom's bday . . .lol . .ate in Tony Ramos(if not mistaken the name) in Pyramid. . .YUM YUM!!lol . . .ate black forest cake after tat!!=)

Friday, yesterday, Went college do all my work!!DAMN man . .cannot finish my ACCT!!so MUCH to do!!so STRESSING!!! stayed in college from morning till nite. . . still cannot finish!!but luckily today, i FINISHED FINALLY!!lol . .
I brought ting, nad, agus and hendra to makro today, cos they nvr go to malaysian makro b4. . .so brought them there becos i wan to check out certain item's price. . . yeah . . .so turn out to be their SHOPPING!!lol . .all of them bought snacks all!!woohoo!!so much!!hahaha. . . lucky i ajak them!!lol . . .
Today my dad also allow me to drive his mercs!!i was so scare. . .mercs so POWERFUL and HEAVY!!lol . . 1st time. . .CHUN!!lol . . .

K lar. . .i think tat's all lor. . . logging off now. ..nitez.. .
ciaoz

-kimhan- aka -pink choco-

No comments: